Product Images Slider
With an omnidirectional pickup pattern, the DE10x's miniature 3 mm capsule captures sound evenly in all directions without proximity effect or off-axis coloration. The result is clear and articulate vocal reproduction regardless of the capsule's position relative to the sound source. The DE10x features a low-profile, binaural headset design with an easily adjustable frame and boom. This allows for a secure, comfortable fit and optimal microphone placement for any user.
The DE10x comes with four detachable microphone cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters. This makes the DE10x well suited for use with Samson wireless systems (TA3F), as well as most other popular wireless systems. The DE10x also comes with four windscreens to reduce wind noise and p-pops, a collar clip for discreet wire placement, and a protective carrying case.
Durable and Resilient
The DE10x features a gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grill, all of which contribute to an IP65 rating for dust and water/sweat resistance. This makes the headset ideal for active performers or in any environment.
Features / Specs
- Headset microphone with 3mm miniature condenser mic capsule
- Low-profile, double ear design with adjustable frame and mic boom
- Ideal for live and broadcast vocal applications, presentations, houses of worship, theaters, fitness and more
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Gold-plated connector, moisture-resistant coating and stainless steel mesh grille
- Dust and water/sweat-resistant rated at IP65
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
- Four windscreens, collar clip and protective carry case included
|Back electret condenser
|-45dBV/Pa @1kHz ±3dB
|Included Adapter Cables
|/8” (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
|4) Windscreens, Clothing Collar Clip, Carry Case
See More Headworn Microphones
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov