Product Images Slider
The LM10x is based on Samson's proprietary miniature 3mm electret condenser microphone capsule. This professional microphone element provides clean and articulate audio for the active performer. The omnidirectional pickup pattern captures sound from all directions, providing excellent pickup when the user is moving. With a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz and the ability to handle sound pressure levels up to 130 dB, the LM10x faithfully reproduces the voice of any performer.
Out of Sight; Out of Mind
Designed to be discreet and unobtrusive, the flyweight LM10x lavalier microphone includes a tie clip that helps minimize handling noise by keeping the cable in-place. The microphone can be attached to a tie, lapel, or other articles of clothing and is small enough to fit through a buttonhole or in the performer's hairline.
Four Times the Versatility
Compatibility is key. Included with the microphone are four removable adapter cables with 1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-pin, Switchcraft® TA3F and Switchcraft® TA4F adapters for instant connection to Samson and other popular wireless systems.
The Essential Mic Kit
It's nice to have it all in one place. The LM10x comes with a sleek, protective carrying case that holds the microphone and other essential components for easy portability. A tie clip is included to easily attach the lavalier to clothing, and four custom-fit windscreens are included to minimize breath and wind noise in outdoor applications.
Features / Specs
- Lavalier microphone with 3mm condenser mic capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Lightweight/inconspicuous clip design for placement on ties, lapels, etc.
- Ideal for broadcast, presentation, house of worship, theater and other vocal applications
- 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Includes four detachable adapter cables for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters: 1/8" [3.5mm], Hirose® 4-Pin, Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
- Four windscreens, mic clip and carry case included
|Back electret condenser
|-45dBV/Pa @1kHz ±3dB
|1/8" (3.5mm), Hirose® 4-Pin,Switchcraft® TA3F, Switchcraft® TA4F
|4x windscreens, mic clip, carry case
|0.14oz / 4.2g
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov